If you want rent a equipment , please read the sample of contract. There you can find all the information about the contract with all necessary applications.
1. In accordance with the lease agreement, the Lessor undertakes to transfer the Equipment (hereinafter - the Item (-s)) owned by the Lessor on the basis of the property right to the Lessee for rent, and the Lessee undertakes to pay the rent to the Lessor.
2. The Item (-s) of the Agreement, it’s listing and name.
3. The rental price of the Item (-s) of the Agreement for the period. The amount of the deposit for the rental of the Item (-s).
4. The rent specified in Article 2 of this Agreement, the Lessee shall pay to the Lessor in cash or by credit card prior to the transfer of the Item (-s) specified in the Agreement to the Lessee.
5. Date of conclusion of the contract. Start and end of rental period
7. The Lessor transfers the Item (-s) to the Lessee in a condition that meets the requirements set forth in the Agreement for the purpose of using the Item (-s).
8. The Lessor is liable for defects in the Item (-s) transferred to the Lessee, which he did not deliberately conceal or grossly neglected during the signing of the Contract.
9. The Lessor shall not be liable for any defects in the transferred Item (-s), which he agreed upon at the time of signing the Contract, as well as for any defects known to the Lessee prior to entering into the Contract, or which the Lessee should have known during the delivery and verification of the Item (-s), or during the inspection at the conclusion of the Agreement.
10. The Lessor provides technical maintenance of the leased Item (-s) with its own resources in the city of Riga during the term of the contract. In case the Lessee uses the Item (-s) outside the city of Riga, the Lessor is not obliged to provide service for the leased Item (-s). If the Lessee, using the Item (-s) outside the city of Riga, has discovered that the Item (-s) didn’t function properly (at the time of the lease), the Lessee must immediately inform the Lessor about this, deliver Item (-s) with his own resources, to the place of conclusion of the Agreement and transfer it to the Lessor. The delivery charge for the Item (-s) is not refundable.
11. The Lesseee rents the Item (-s) in accordance with the purpose of using the Item (-s), protects the Item (-s) transferred to him, as well as Items warranty stickers. If, after the transfer of the Item (-s) to the Lessee, the Item (-s) becomes unusable for its intended purpose, the Lessee must immediately notify the Lessor. The Lessee has no right to repair the Item (-s) independently or with the help of any other person to prevent damages and / or perform other actions aimed at returning the Item (-s) to its previous condition.
12. In the event that the Lessee becomes unable to use the Item (-s) as intended after the transfer of the Item (-s) for reasons related to the actions or inaction of the Lessor, the Lessor eliminates the defects of the Item (-s) at the location of the Item (-s) free of charge, or replace this Item (-s) with another similar suitable item (-s). If the deficiencies of the leased Item (-s) are eliminated or the Item (-s) leased cannot be replaced with another similar Item (-s), the Lessee has the right to demand that the rent be returned or reduced accordingly.
13. If the deficiencies of the Item (-s) were caused by the Lessee’s violation of the Rules for using the Item (-s), the Lessee will reimburse the Lessor for the cost of repairing the Item (-s) and other losses incurred by the Lessor.
14. Upon the expiration of the lease term, the Lessee returns the Item (-s) to the Lessor in the same condition in which they were received subject to ordinary depreciation.
15. In the event that the Lessee returns the Subject (-s) of this Agreement to the Lessor 15 minutes after the expiration of the lease term specified in the Agreement, or later, the Lessee pays the Lesssor an additional fee for the delay in the lease term. The additional fee is calculated separately for each Item (-s) of this Agreement and amounts to EUR 5.00 (five euros) per hour of delay.
16. If the Lessee does not return the Item (-s), he / she reimburses the Lessor for the cost of the Item (-s) and reimburses any other losses incurred by the Landlord.
17. The Lessee is responsible for the loss of the Item (-s).
18. If the rented Item (-s) is lost or damaged due to circumstances for which the Lessee is responsible, the Lessee is obliged to compensate the Lessor for damage caused by the destruction or damage to the Item (-s).
19. The Lessee is liable for damage caused to third parties to the leased Item (-s), including damage caused as a result of an accident due to a violation of the Lessee's Traffic Regulations.
20. The lessee is not entitled to transfer the leased Item (-s) to another person / persons. If the Lessee fails to fulfill this obligation, the Lessee is liable for damage caused to the Item (-s) leased, or to third parties, to the Item (-s) transferred to the Lessee.
21. The Lessee bears the risk of accidental destruction or damage to the Item (-s) leased during the term of the Agreement. The risk of accidental destruction or damage to the Item (-s) is borne by the Lessee, even if he uses the Item (-s) after the expiration of the Agreement.
22. In the cases provided for in clauses 13, 16-18, 20-21 of the Rental Agreement, the Lessee shall reimburse the Lessor for the damage caused no later than within 14 (fourteen) days from the date the Lessor filed a claim for damages. The Lessee pays compensation for damage in cash or by payment order by transferring the amount specified by the Lessor to the Lessor’s bank account. If the Lessee has not repaid the damage caused to the Lessor in good faith, the Lessor submits a claim for damages to the court of the Republic of Latvia in accordance with the residence of the defendant (Lessee).
23. Exemption from liability is determined in the case of force majeure in accordance with the legislation of the Republic of Latvia.
24. All disputes, controversies or claims arising from this Agreement shall be settled by negotiation. If a dispute, controversy or claim cannot be settled by negotiation within a reasonable period of time, any dispute, controversy or claim arising out of or in connection with this Agreement shall be settled by the court of the Republic of Latvia. This Agreement falls within the jurisdiction of the Republic of Latvia.
25. The lease agreement is written up in the Latvian language in 2 (two) copies having the same legal force, one copy for each Contracting Party.
26. Rental price.
27. By signing the Rental Agreement, the Lessee agrees to use the data in the Contracts and agrees to keep one copy of the passport for protection purposes. Upon expiration of the Agreement, a copy of the passport will be returned to the Lessee.